Organic Digest & Detox Tea 20 tea bags
Now in tea bags for greater ease and convenience! Boost your digestive fire and wake up sluggish digestion with this gentle yet effective blend of three organic Ayurvedic spices; cumin, coriander, and fennel seeds—in easy-to-use tea bags. This traditional tea boosts nutrient absorption, stimulates the lymphatic system, helps to clear toxins, and supports overall gut health. Same great benefits as our original bulk version (discontinued)—but without the hassle.
Wake up sluggish digestion with this detoxifying Ayurvedic blend. Our Organic Digest & Detox Tea is a powerful detoxifier that:
• Boosts digestion
• Improves nutrient absorption
• Flushes toxins through the urinary tract
• Stimulates the lymphatic system
• Supports healthy digestion
This rich, golden tea has a mild flavor profile that’s herbaceous and slightly sweet. With subtle notes that are pungent, bitter, and astringent, this tea balances all the doshas.
Organic cumin (seed), organic coriander (seed), organic fennel (seed).
Place 1 bag in 1 cup of boiling water and steep for 5 minutes. For maximum detox effect, sip 2 cups of tea throughout the day, finishing before 6 p.m.
- Key Ingredients
• Cumin is a potent antioxidant, aids digestion, and helps flush toxins out of the body.
• Coriander helps with occasional gas and bloating, boosts digestion, supports a healthy response to allergens, and helps purify the blood.
• Fennel helps flush the lymphatic system, acts as a digestive toner, and stimulates agni (digestive fire) without aggravating Pitta.
The trifecta of cumin, coriander, and fennel seeds is a simple yet effective recipe for easy daily detox. No time for a comprehensive cleanse? No worries. Just sip this gently purifying tea throughout the day to wake up a dull, sluggish gut and beat the bloat. Make this tea part of your daily routine and you'll feel the difference.
This traditional blend has a long history of use in India. It’s a digestive aid, lymph cleanser, and assimilation booster all in one. Made in Noida, India
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.