Organic Energize Kapha® Tea
$10.00 20 ct
This spicy ginger tea energizes your mind and body, giving you that jump start we all need from time to time. Whilst supporting healthy circulation and pacifying the Kapha dosha.
• Enjoy this caffeine free tea, any time of day.
• Feel the energy flow through with this Kapha balancing tea.
• Ginger supports digestion and promotes healthy circulation.
• Made with non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Vegan and Cruelty-Free ingredients.
Organic ginger (rhizome), Organic clove (flower bud), Organic pepper (fruit), Organic cardamom (fruit), Organic turmeric (rhizome), Organic saffron (stigma).
Place one tea bag in one cup of boiling water and steep for 2-5 minutes. Enjoy with lemon, sweetener or milk to taste.
Important: If you are pregnant or nursing, or have a known medical condition, consult your physician before taking this or any other dietary supplement. Store in a cool and dry place, lid tightly closed. Keep out of reach of children.
- Key Ingredients
• Ginger supports digestion, promoting healthy circulation and improved assimilation.
• Clove promotes healthy circulation, digestion and metabolism whilst aiding occasional bloating and gas.
• Saffron, a tridoshic spice, helps with the assimilation of nutrients and aids in flushing out toxins from your body.
• Turmeric, an antioxidant spice, nourishes healthy joint mobility and supports nasal comfort.
Spices are important ingredients in many synergistic Ayurvedic herbal formulations! This delicious, zesty blend of stimulating spices includes organic ginger, pepper, saffron, cloves, and cardamom to help perk up body and mind, alike. Sometimes, the simplest things make the biggest difference. Enjoy a warm, invigorating cup of Kapha tea anytime you need a pick-me-up.
Tea is more than just a delicious drink in Ayurveda. For thousands of years, Ayurvedic experts have used herb-and-spice teas to harmonize the mind and balance the body. When creating our three dosha-balancing teas—Organic Calming Vata Tea, Organic Stimulating Kapha Tea, and Organic Cooling Pitta Tea—we worked closely with Ayurvedic herbalists who recommended tasty, balancing blends. Use our dosha teas throughout the week whenever you need grounding, awakening, or cooling.
This is a great tea for winter. It's spicy and warming, and just tastes really good.
Love love love this tea when I need an instant lift for mind, body, or spirit. Tastes delicious and great to ease digestion when feeling sluggish or slow. Also lovely way to kickstart the morning or before lunch!
Maharishi Ayurveda Kapha tea is my daily go to for balancing, warming, soothing herbal tea. Especially during change of seasons, when we Kaphas tend to need the extra help with balancing!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.