Organic Soothe Pitta® Tea
$10.00 20 ct
This cooling, Pitta pacifying tea helps battle intense feelings and provide a feeling of chill, any time of day. Whilst supporting healthy digestion and tackling occasional stomach discomfort.
• Enjoy this caffeine free tea, any time of day.
• Soothe your mind, body and emotions with this Pitta pacifying tea.
• Cardamom supports healthy digestion, beneficial for occasional bloating and intestinal gas.
• Made with non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Vegan and Cruelty-Free ingredients.
Organic licorice (root), Organic cardamom (fruit), Organic ginger (rhizome), Organic cabbage rose (petal), Organic cinnamon (bark).
Place one tea bag in one cup of boiling water and steep for 2-5 minutes. Enjoy with lemon, sweetener or milk to taste.
Important: If you are pregnant or nursing, or have a known medical condition, consult your physician before taking this or any other dietary supplement. Store in a cool and dry place, lid tightly closed. Keep out of reach of children.
- Key Ingredients
• Cardamom is an excellent digestive, especially beneficial for occasional bloating and intestinal gas.
• Licorice provides a sweet taste to your tea, whilst also pacifying the pitta dosha.
• Cabbage rose helps pacify the Pitta dosha, providing a calm, cooling effect.
• Cinnamon balances your digestion and can also help with occasional stomach discomfort.
A delicious combination of fragrant rose petals and refreshing spices, Organic Pitta Tea is the perfect answer when you're feeling intense or frustrated. Drink warm or cool, it helps cool down your mind, body and emotions. Certified organic.
Spices are ingredients in many synergistic Ayurvedic herbal formulations, and an Ayurvedic expert, when giving you advice, is as likely to recommend specific spices to include in your diet as to suggest herbal supplements for you to take.
I am a Vata with menopausal pitta spikes, that is worse in the summer. I make a pot of this tea and sip through the day. It's delicious and does help with my flushes and irritability.
I am a pitta dominant personality. I did notice that the pitta tea helps me a LOT during the summer. It helps me to sleep better at night
A great anytime tea when I need to take a break and ease my system down from a tough day. tastes great, especially after lunch, and very effective.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.