Like our Worry Free formula? You’ll love MA 425, our most potent synergistic herbal formula for occasional worry. This precise blend of gotu kola, ashwagandha, Indian kudzu, haritaki, shatavari, and other herbs helps with occasional worry and anxiousness, tension, and nervousness. It helps the mind and body adapt to stress naturally, while enhancing the cellular memory of wellness.
In Ayurveda, there is a special class of herbs known as medhya which are especially beneficial for the mind. Our most potent medhya blend is MA 425—a Limited Edition Vaidya Special.
• Our most potent blend for occasional worry. • Helps with occasional worry and times of occasional anxiousness, tension, and nervousness.
• Calms the mind, supports mental stability.
• Rejuvenates the nervous system.
• Helps the mind and body adapt to stress naturally.
• Is beneficial for the intellect.
• Enhances the cellular memory of wellness.
• Very easily absorbed.
Purified water, sugarcane, alcohol from natural fermentation (8%), gotu kola (whole plant)*, honey, chebulic myrobalan (whole fruit without seeds)*, shatavari (root)*, woodfordia (flower)*, fennel (fruit)*, indian kudzu (tuberous root)*, ginger (rhizome)*, vetiver (root)*, belleric myrobalan (whole fruit without seeds)*, long pepper (fruit)*, ashwagandha (root)*, indian jalap (root)*, cardamom (fruit)*, indian tinospora (stem)*, clove (flower bud)*, vidanga (fruit)*, chaste tree (seed)*, cinnamon (bark)*. *extra
Take 2-4 teaspoons twice daily after meals with an equal quantity of water.
Do not take on an empty stomach, or if you have Pitta (heat-related) issues with digestion, elimination, or skin.
Do not take for longer than one month.
- Key Ingredients
• Gotu Kola - Also known as Indian pennywort, Gotu Kola is an antioxidant herb that belongs to the group of botanicals known as medhya rasayanas. Gotu kola contains bioactive constituents that support memory, uplift the emotions, and promote the health of the central nervous system. Acts as brain tonic, promotes memory, and is a rejuvenative.
• Chebulic myrobalan (haritaki) - Charaka is a nourishing herb that’s a rasayana (rejuvenative) for the eyes (netra ruja apaharini) and skin as well as being excellent for the digestive system and nutrient absorption. Haritaki is also used to promote heart health.
• Shatavari - Shatavari is a popular Pitta-balancing, nourishing, and revitalizing tonic for the reproductive system and hormones, particularly women’s. This rasayana (rejuvenative) is adaptogenic, helping the mind adapt naturally to stress. It also supports natural immunity.
•Ashwagandha - This calming and adaptogenic Ayurvedic herb helps the mind and body adapt to stress naturally.
• Indian Kudzu - This rejuvenative and nourishing herb is considered a tonic for the heart in Ayurveda and supports overall immunity.
This potent formula combines calming, rejuvenating Ayurvedic herbs in a potent, synergistic blend to support the mind and body during times of tension and stress. Botanicals like gotu kola and shatavari are celebrated as rasayanas (rejuvenatives) in Ayurveda. We’ve combined them with other balancing herbs in a sweet, fast-acting syrup that’s easily absorbed. Together, the ingredients in this blend help to calm the mind, rejuvenate the nervous system, support the intellect, and promote stability.
MA 425 is crafted with care from sustainably sourced botanicals in Noida, India. The herbs are gathered from pristine, unpolluted areas and grown without pesticides, chemical fertilizers, or exposure to environmental pollutants. Once gathered, the herbs are sorted and tested to ensure each batch is of the utmost quality. The ingredients are processed so as to not destroy the natural properties of the herbs (no high heat is used during grinding). The end result is an authentic Ayurvedic formula of the highest potency and purity.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.