- 2 cups of paneer
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 3 tablespoons of chopped leeks
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Start with a covered casserole dish.
- Peel the four large baking potatoes and slice into wedges.
- In a mixing bowl, toss the potatoes with the leeks, olive oil, salt and pepper and place in the casserole dish.
- Cover and bake at 350 °F for 45 minutes.
- Remove the lid and sprinkle the freshly-pressed panir over the top of the potatoes.
- Bake for 15 more minutes, until the panir is lightly roasted.
- Serve hot.
© 1999, 2021 Maharishi AyurVeda Products International, Inc. (MAPI). All Rights Reserved. MAPI does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. See additional information.