Neem Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. (59 ml)
$2.50 Was: $5.00 2 oz
This effective, all-natural Ayurvedic sanitizer is infused with neem leaves, from the "wonder tree" of India, and white turmeric, both of which have remarkable purifying properties. For centuries, neem has been celebrated for its magical effect on the skin and its wide range of applications, including its ability to cleanse. This additive and preservative-free sanitizer leaves hands soft, supple, and nourished, without a sticky residue.
Enjoy sanitized skin with the delightful, refreshing scent of peppermint.
Keep your skin sanitized and healthy with this Ayurvedic botanical-based formula. Suitable for all skin types.
- Neem’s special cleansing qualities help to effectively remove dirt, oils, and other impurities from skin, while nourishing dry, rough hands.
- White turmeric also cleanses and purifies skin, while soothing occasional irritation.
- Menthol—made from peppermint oil—provides a cooling sensation with additional cleansing benefits.
- Aloe vera’s moisturizing properties help to balance the drying effects of alcohol.
- Contains 62% ethyl alcohol spray to keep your hands clean and sanitized.
- Free from synthetic fragrance and color, parabens, and mineral oils. Non-GMO. Cruelty-free.
- Comes in a planet-friendly recyclable plastic bottle.
Ethyl alcohol, Aqua (purified water), Organic glycerin (vegetable), Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, Herb blend [Curcuma zedoaria (white turmeric) rhizome extract, Azadirachta indica (neem) leaf extract], Menthol, Mentha piperita (peppermint) oil.
For the best results, spray enough product on your hands to cover the front, back, and fingers. Rub your hands together until dry and enjoy sanitized, soothed, and peppermint-scented skin.
Supervise children under 6 to avoid swallowing.
- Key Ingredients
• Neem is a famous ancient Ayurvedic herb that supports healthy skin by helping to protect it from daily impurities and environmental stressors while soothing the skin.
• White turmeric has a cleansing effect, and helps to lessen the appearance of temporary redness or discomfort.
• Aloe vera is a natural emollient, and protects skin, leaving hands feeling soft and supple.
• Menthol cools, calms, and cleanses skin without drying it out.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.