Blissful Sleep® Sleep Aid
$30.00 1000mg - 60 Tablets
According to the American Sleep Association, 50–70 million Americans have trouble sleeping.1 From the perspective of Ayurveda, stress and sensory overload are often the culprits. Try Blissful Sleep for a little natural help in catching your Zz’s.
• Targets falling asleep and supports sound sleep
• Wake up refreshed and recharged, with no morning fog
• Boosts resistance to stress
• Balances and nourishes mind and body
Vata and Pitta balancing.
1 Sleep Statistics by the American Sleep Association
Cabbage rose (flower petal), Indian valerian (rhizome) extract, Ashwagandha (root), Jatamansi (rhizome), Dwarf morning glory (whole plant), Indian tinospora (stem's starch), Licorice (root), Long pepper (fruit), Pepper (fruit), Ginger (rhizome), Pearl.
Other ingredients: Gum acacia, Opadry nutrapure (Organic maltodextrin, Organic sunflower lecithin, Organic palm oil, Organic guar gum), Rice extract.
Take 1-2 tablets at bedtime with warm water or milk.
Important: If you are pregnant or nursing, or have a known medical condition, consult your physician before taking this or any other dietary supplement. Store in a cool and dry place, lid tightly closed. Keep out of reach of children.
- Key Ingredients
• Indian tinospora nourishes the mind and helps enhance immunity, which tends to diminish with prolonged sleep deprivation.
• Indian valerian has been traditionally used in Ayurveda to decrease the time it takes to fall asleep, while improving deep and restful sleep.
• Ashwagandha—the all-star Ayurvedic adaptogen—helps your body adapt to stress naturally while calming the mind, supporting deeper sleep, and imparting vitality.
• Cabbage Rose has a cooling effect on the nervous system and digestion, supporting uninterrupted sleep.
The Ayurvedic herbs in this formula—like calming Indian valerian—help to balance the mind, senses, and nervous system at bedtime so you fall asleep faster and enjoy a deeper sleep. We’ve combined Indian valerian with other rest-friendly herbs in this blend, all prepared in the traditional Ayurvedic way while using the best-quality ingredients.
Study findings suggest that Blissful Sleep may benefit those who have difficulty falling asleep. Read the research.
For centuries, herbs like Indian valerian and jatamansi have been used as natural sleep aids in Ayurveda due to their calming properties. Ashwagandha has long been a favorite in sleep formulas as well; in fact, the botanical name of the ashwagandha plant is Withania somnifera (which means “sleep”).
This has saved my life. I have stage IV lung cancer and sleeping was very restless. Now I sleep all night. Jai Gurú Dev
If I take one of these I will be asleep within half an hour. If I don't, all bets are off. Love the scent and that I don't feel groggy in the morning, as I do with melatonin.
the best aid I've found for a perfect night's sleep. highly recommend!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.