Clarify Hair Oil
3 FOR 2. MIX & MATCH!
Why give oil-prone hair an Ayurvedic oil treatment before washing? This clarifying blend is infused with lavender oil, manjistha, turmeric, and other botanicals that support hair follicle health and help balance oil-prone (Kapha) hair. You’ll also love the bright, floral, spicy fragrance!
Scent : Bright, floral, spicy, lively
In Ayurveda, hair oiling is a traditional practice that calms the senses and nourishes the hair and scalp. Massage your scalp with our Clarify Hair Oil to:
• Helps with oil-prone hair & scalp
• Support hair follicle health and natural color
• Help with itchy, flaky scalp
• Support oil-prone (Kapha) hair
• Promote luxurious, healthy, and lustrous hair
Organic cured sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Cymbopogon martinii (palmarosa) oil, Organic rosamarinus officinalis (rosemary) oil, Lavendula angustifolia (lavender) oil, Cymbopogon nardus (citronella) oil, Blend [Tocopherol, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil], Terminalia chebula (haritaki) fruit extract, Terminalia bellerica (bibhitaki) fruit extract, Emblica officinalis (amalaki) fruit extract, Rubia cordifolia (manjistha) root extract, Hibiscus rosa-sinensis (hibiscus) flower extract, Cuscuta reflexa (Indian dodder) whole plant extract, Oroxylum indicum (oroxylum) root extract, Berberis aristata (Indian barberry) stem extract, Curcuma longa (turmeric) rhizome extract, Cyperus rotundus (cyperus) tuberous root extract.
Massage oil into hair, roots, and scalp. Allow to absorb for 5 minutes or more. Rinse well with warm water before cleansing with shampoo.
- Key Ingredients
• Sesame oil is a traditional Ayurvedic hair tonic (keshya) that when massaged, promotes thick and lustrous hair and supports the health and natural color of the hair. It’s also a good source of vitamin E, supplying all the nutrition your hair needs after every usage.
• Lavender oil has a clarifying, floral scent and promotes healthy hair and volume.
• Manjistha roots are credited with tonic, cleansing, astringent, and rejuvenative properties.
• Turmeric is cleansing and soothing. It contains curcumin, which promotes follicle health and adds luster or shine to the hair.
This precise blend of botanical-infused sesame oil is specially formulated to balance oil-prone (Kapha) hair and scalp. With a base of strengthening sesame and palmarosa oil, it contains pure essential oils (rosemary, lavender, and citronella) to soothe an itchy scalp and stimulate hair follicles, laying the foundation for healthy roots and hair. Ayurvedic extracts add more benefits. Amalaki, haritaki, and bibhitaki promote healthy lustrous hair and supports natural hair color. As a natural conditioner, amalaki adds shine and luster to even the dullest hair. Manjistha and hibiscus rejuvenate the hair; Indian dodder and Indian barberry promote natural volume and shine; oroxylum is useful in supporting hair follicles and strengthening the hair; and turmeric cleanses and soothes, adding luster and shine.
In the ancient language of Sanskrit, the word sneha means both “to oil” and “to love.” In Ayurveda, the practice of self-massage with oil is synonymous with self care. Oiling the hair is a powerful self-care ritual that calms the senses, soothes the scalp, and lends softness and sheen to the hair. Using oil that’s infused with Ayurvedic herbs only enhances the benefits. This hair oil formula comes from master vaidyas in India and is crafted with care in Noida, India.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.