Organic Soothe Pitta® Tea
$5.00 Was: $10.00 20 ct
Feeling irritable and frustrated? Simmer down with a soothing mug of fragrant rose petals and refreshing spices to help smooth out your emotions and come back to calm. A cooling medley of all-organic spices like licorice, cardamom, and cabbage rose offer natural digestive help without overheating. Caffeine-free. Contains 20 tea bags, certified organic.
Gently cool your mind, body, and emotions with this delicious, harmonizing tea blend. This traditional Ayurvedic tea is perfect for times when you’re feeling upset, overheated, or experiencing occasional stomach discomfort.
- Refreshing spices gently cool and uplift
- Perfect for hot weather, and for those who naturally run hot in both body and mind
- Balances Pitta dosha—the mind-body element associated with fire and water
- 100% herbal, caffeine-free, USDA Organic
Compostable, Double-Chamber Tea Bags.
Eco-friendly compostable tea bag paper made from all-natural pulp, the double-chamber design provides more surface area for better water circulation and fuller flavor!
A soothing, fragrant infusion of herbal, anise-like licorice is perfectly peppered with slightly sweet, pungent cardamom.
Organic licorice (root), Organic cardamom (fruit), Organic ginger (rhizome), Organic cabbage rose (petal), Organic cinnamon (bark).
Place one tea bag in one cup of boiling water and steep for 2-5 minutes. Enjoy with lemon, sweetener or milk to taste.
Important: If you are pregnant or nursing, or have a known medical condition, consult your physician before taking this or any other dietary supplement. Store in a cool and dry place, lid tightly closed. Keep out of reach of children.
- Key Ingredients
• In Ayurveda, rose petals are celebrated for their cooling, uplifting properties, which pacify Pitta dosha.
• Licorice has a delicious, sweet taste and soothes the stomach. A demulcent, it supports the respiratory system and comforts the throat.
• Cardamom is an excellent digestive that’s especially beneficial for occasional bloating and intestinal gas.
• Ginger is a zesty spice that’s useful in aiding digestion, promoting appetite, and helping with occasional stomach discomfort.
• In Ayurveda, cinnamon is used to balance the digestion and can also help with occasional stomach discomfort.
A delicious combination of fragrant rose petals and refreshing spices, Organic Soothe Pitta Tea is the perfect answer when you're feeling intense or frustrated. Drink warm or cool, it helps cool down your mind, body and emotions. Certified organic.
Tea is more than just a delicious drink in Ayurveda. For thousands of years, Ayurvedic experts have used herb-and-spice teas to harmonize the mind and balance the body. When creating our three dosha-balancing teas—Organic Calm Vata Tea, Organic Energize Kapha Tea, and Organic Soothe Pitta Tea—we worked closely with Ayurvedic herbalists who recommended tasty, balancing blends. Use our dosha teas throughout the week whenever you need grounding, awakening, or cooling.
I am a Vata with menopausal pitta spikes, that is worse in the summer. I make a pot of this tea and sip through the day. It's delicious and does help with my flushes and irritability.
I am a pitta dominant personality. I did notice that the pitta tea helps me a LOT during the summer. It helps me to sleep better at night
A great anytime tea when I need to take a break and ease my system down from a tough day. tastes great, especially after lunch, and very effective.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
You might also need ...