Organic Youthful Mind®
Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
Supports mental functioning as one ages; removes toxins that impede learning, memory, and recall; promotes the development of consciousness
• Targets removal of toxins that impede mental clarity
• Sharpens short & long-term memory
• Rejuvenates the mind, supports memory & develops resilience to daily mental stress (for all ages)
• Precise blend with gotu kola, licorice & indian tinospora targets the intellect
• USDA organic
Organic gotu kola (whole plant), organic dwarf morning glory (whole plant), organic licorice (root), organic indian tinospora (stem).
Other ingredients: organic tapioca starch.
Take one to two tablets twice a day with water or milk. For full cumulative benefit, take for at least three months.
Important: If you are pregnant or nursing, or have a known medical condition, consult your physician before taking this or any other dietary supplement.
Store in a cool and dry place, lid tightly closed.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Key Ingredients
The herbs in Organic Youthful Mind support:
•The innate learning ability; clarity and recall
•Mental energy and alertness levels
•The growth of consciousness
•Full mental potential.
A precise, time-tested herbal formula
The herbs in Organic Youthful Mind are combined in precise proportions and prepared in the traditional ayurvedic way. This aids the bioavailability and assimilation of vital nutrients. It also creates synergy — the collective benefit is much greater than that of isolated, individual herbs.
• The herbal supplements for the Mind Plus System™ are in a special class of herbal preparations called Medhya Rasayanas — "that which is good for the intellect."
• Indian tinospora helps remove brain toxins that hinder mental activity. It also helps clear the microcirculatory channels of the body (shrotas). This includes blood vessels that deliver nutrients and nerves that transmit mental impulses.
• This precise blend of gotu kola, licorice and Indian tinospora (heart-leaved moonseed) works synergistically to rejuvenate the mind, to support memory and alertness, and to promote a healthy resilience to the effects of mental stress — regardless of your age.
Benefits according to ayurveda:
• The three types of mental ability; acquisition (dhi), retention (dhriti) and recall (smriti)
•Energy, creativity, perception, consciousness and self-realization (Prana Vata)
•Cerebrospinal fluids for healthy brain tissue, communication between brain cells, and stability of the personality (Tarpaka Kapha)
•Emotions, self-confidence, healthy desires and contentment (Sadhaka Pitta)
•The most refined product of digestion — the master coordinator between consciousness and the body (ojas)
I am not sure what "youthful" necessarily means, or what other ancillary benefits I am getting from this product, but I do know that it VERY reliably produces a calm, focused, relaxed state of mind--suppressing a large amount of mental noise and agitation that otherwise makes getting through the day a trial
I find my memory is much better when started and continue to use youthful mind! I am continuing to use it daily!
I picked up a bottle of 60 tablets in a sale bin. While I was taking them I did notice I was able to recall names and find that specific word I was looking for. When I ran out I didn't buy any more. After a period of time, I really started feeling mentally "fuzzy" and realized the absence of the Youthful Mind tablets made a difference. I immediately ordered the 120 tablet size and was able to regain the previous mental clarity. I'm about to order another bottle before I run out
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.