Mental tension keeping you up at night, on occasion? Try MA 107, a Limited Edition Vaidya Special and our most potent formula for occasional sleeplessness. A precise blend of calming, nourishing Ayurvedic herbs, MA 107 helps to reduce the mental pressure caused by situational stress and tension so you can enjoy a more restful sleep. (Similar to our Deep Rest formula, but a bit more potent!)
In Ayurveda, an imbalance in Vata (the wind element) can lead to occasional sleep issues. MA 107 helps bring Vata back into balance so you can enjoy a better quality of sleep at night.
• Our most potent blend for occasional sleeplessness.
• Powerful synergistic blend that balances Vata dosha (the wind element) in mind and body.
• Helps you fall asleep faster at night.
• Helps you sleep through the night.
• Calms the mind and emotions.
• Helps you awaken refreshed.
Long pepper (root), ashwagandha (root), indian tinospora (stem), dwarf morning glory (whole plant), jatamansi (rhizome). Other ingredients: gum acacia, rice extract.
Take 2 tablets at bedtime with water or sweetened milk, or as recommended by your health professional. Do not take for longer than one month.
- Key Ingredients
• Ashwagandha—This calming and adaptogenic Ayurvedic herb helps the mind and body adapt to stress naturally.
• Indian tinospora nourishes the mind and helps enhance immunity, which tends to diminish with prolonged sleep deprivation.
• Jatamansi is a brain tonic that helps with sleeplessness
• Dwarf morning glory is also a brain tonic that helps with sleeplessness, while balancing Pitta and Kapha doshas.
• Long pepper supports a healthy respiratory system, digestion, and metabolism Indian kudzu - This rejuvenative and nourishing herb is considered a tonic for the heart in Ayurveda and supports overall immunity.
If you like our Blissful Sleep formula, you’ll love MA 107—our most potent sleep formula for Vata issues. This synergistic blend includes a calming array of Vata-balancing botanicals, including adaptogenic ashwagandha, nourishing Indian tinospora, and Ayurvedic brain tonics jatamansi and dwarf morning glory. The herbs in MA 107 work synergistically to balance whirlwind Vata dosha, so you can let go of the day’s worries.
MA 107 is crafted with care from sustainably sourced botanicals in Noida, India. The herbs are gathered from pristine, unpolluted areas and grown without pesticides, chemical fertilizers, or exposure to environmental pollutants. Once gathered, the herbs are sorted and tested to ensure each batch is of the utmost quality. The ingredients are processed so as to not destroy the natural properties of the herbs (no high heat is used during grinding). The end result is an authentic Ayurvedic formula of the highest potency and purity.