- 3 tablespoons of peach chutney
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 teaspoon of Organic Vata Churna
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ head of cauliflower
- 1 pound of broccoli
- Prepare cauliflower and broccoli by cutting into florets and peeling broccoli stalks and slicing into quarter-inch rounds.
- Steam the vegetables for 10 to 15 minutes until tender.
- In a small saucepan, add peach chutney, lemon juice, salt and Churna. Stir over a medium heat, stirring constantly until heated through.
- Spoon the sauce over the vegetables and serve immediately. Serves 4 as a side dish.
© 1999, 2021 Maharishi AyurVeda Products International, Inc. (MAPI). All Rights Reserved. MAPI does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. See additional information.