- 2 tablespoons of ghee
- 1 teaspoon of Organic Vata Churna
- ½ teaspoon of Organic Kapha Churna
- 1 pound of cauliflower
- 1 pound of spinach
- Freshly-ground black pepper
- Wash spinach leaves and remove stems. Wash cauliflower and break into small florets.
- Heat ghee in a large pot. Add churnas and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add cauliflower and 2 cups of water and cook on medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Add spinach leaves and 1 cup of water and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Purée in a blender and season with salt and pepper.
© 1999, 2021 Maharishi AyurVeda Products International, Inc. (MAPI). All Rights Reserved. MAPI does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. See additional information.