- 1 teaspoon of ghee
- 2 teaspoons of Organic Pitta Churna
- 1 lime or half a lemon
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt and freshly-ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of Mango Chutney
- Heat ghee in a small pan and fry Organic Pitta Churna for 30 seconds, then let it cool.
- Grate the peel of the lime or lemon, and squeeze the juice.
- Mix it with the spiced ghee. Whisk in the olive oil, chopped cilantro, salt and pepper and the Mango Chutney.
- Pour the dressing over the Mango and Rice Salad or your favorite salad, and toss until completely combined.
© 1999, 2021 Maharishi AyurVeda Products International, Inc. (MAPI). All Rights Reserved. MAPI does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. See additional information.