Why We Love this Recipe
In Ayurveda, roses are renowned for their cooling effect on the body, mind, and emotions. This delicious pastry recipe calls for our Organic Rose Petal Spread, which has a cooling, soothing effect on the whole body. Rose is especially balancing to Sadhaka Pitta, the subdosha of Pitta that governs the heart and emotions.
Everyone will love these inspired Organic Rose Petal Spread cookies. Also enjoy our delicious Rose Petal Lassi recipe!
- ½ cup of organic ghee
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of Organic Rose Water
- 1 cup of whole wheat flour
- ¼ cup of Organic Rose Petal Spread
- Cream the ghee and sugar together. Add the rose water and flour. Mix.
- Roll into balls the size of a walnut.
- Place on the cookie sheet and flatten by making an indentation in the center of each ball with your thumb.
- Add a half teaspoon of Organic Rose Petal Spread to each cookie to fill the indentation. Bake at 350 °F for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool on the rack before serving.
Keep on topic
© 1999, 2021 Maharishi AyurVeda Products International, Inc. (MAPI). All Rights Reserved. MAPI does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. See additional information.