Makes 2 quarts
Refresh yourself with this healthy drink on a hot summer day or as a cooling addition to any summer meal. Ingredients
- 1 quart of plain yogurt (fresh if possible)
- 1 of quart water
- 6 bags of Organic Cooling Pitta Tea
- 1 teaspoon of cardamom powder
- 3 tablespoons of turbinado sugar
- 1 tablespoon of Organic Rose Petal Spread
- Brew a hot, strong tea using the water and the Organic Cooling Pitta Tea and let cool to room temperature.
- You can speed this process by adding the hot liquid to another container after it has steeped and placing in the freezer until cool.
- In a large pitcher, add the yogurt, cardamom powder, sugar and Maharishi Ayurveda Organic Rose Petal Spread.
- When the tea has become room temperature, add to the yogurt blend. Whisk with a blending wand or with a manual whisk. You may wish to cool the beverage by placing it in the refrigerator for a while. However, it is delicious at room temperature. Enjoy!
© 1999, 2021 Maharishi AyurVeda Products International, Inc. (MAPI). All Rights Reserved. MAPI does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. See additional information.