- 2 cups julienned carrots
- 2 tablespoons freshly-grated ginger root
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- ½ teaspoon Organic Vata Churna
- Salt to taste
- Parboil carrots in water with Organic Vata Churna for about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a separate frying pan, heat ghee and add ginger and brown sugar. Sauté for about 3 minutes.
- Add carrots and continue cooking for another five minutes.
Keep on topic
© 1999, 2021 Maharishi AyurVeda Products International, Inc. (MAPI). All Rights Reserved. MAPI does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. See additional information.