- 5 cups of cooked pinto beans plus ¼ cup of their broth
- 2 large jalapeños
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- 1 bunch of fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon of Organic Vata Churna
- 4 tablespoons of ghee
- In a large food processor, blend the jalapeños until very fine.
- Add the pinto beans and blend until they are a creamy consistency.
- Add the juice of the lemon and lime.
- In a small saucepan, fry the Organic Vata Churna in the ghee until the spices emit a cooked aroma — about one minute over medium heat.
- Scrape the spice mixture into the bowl of the processor and process until incorporated.
- Chop the cilantro from its stalk and place a handful at a time into the processor.
- Pulse until all this is integrated.
- Pour into a beautiful bowl and garnish with a few leaves of cilantro on top.
- Serve with organic blue corn chips. Enjoy!
© 1999, 2021 Maharishi AyurVeda Products International, Inc. (MAPI). All Rights Reserved. MAPI does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. See additional information.