Real Beauty™ Hydrate Shampoo
$15.00 6.8 oz
Support thirsty hair with nourishment and deep moisture. Three-leaf soapberry cleanses and protects your hair's hydrolipidic film, adding a welcome bounce. Soap pod nourishes your hair back to a shiny state, whilst lemon oil acts as a hair tonic, offering antioxidant properties. Suitable for those with normal to dry hair.
- Balances moisture from the root to the tip of the strand
- Contains detoxifying properties that rid the scalp and hair of buildup while boosting shine
- Suitable for those with normal to dry hair
- Made with non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Vegan and Cruelty-Free ingredients
- Free from synthetic fragrance and color, parabens, and mineral oils
Aqua (purified water), Sodium coco-sulfate, Glycerin (vegetable), Glyceryl oleate, Lauryl glucoside, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Cocoglucoside, Acacia concinna (soap pod) fruit extract, Cuscuta reflexa (Indian dodder) stem extract, Eclipta prostrata (eclipta) extract, Emblica officinalis (amalaki) fruit extract, Hibiscus rosa-sinensis (hibiscus) flower extract, Sapindus trifoliatus (three-leaf soapberry) fruit extract, Cyperus rotundus (cyperus) root extract, Aegle marmelos (bael tree) fruit extract, Hydroxypropyltrimonium hydrolyzed wheat protein, Guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Citrus medica limonum (lemon) oil, Citric acid, Sodium chloride, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydroacetic acid, Limonene, Citral, Linalool, Geraniol, Coumarin.
Apply a small amount of shampoo to wet hair, massage into a light lather, and rinse thoroughly with plenty of water.
- Key Ingredients
• Soap pod (also known as shikakai) translates to “fruit for hair.” With a naturally low pH, soap pod is mild and does not strip the hair of essential oils, resulting in soft, nourished locks.
• Amalaki is a hair tonic that promotes healthy hair growth and color vibrancy. Amalaki has astringent, cooling properties that stimulate the scalp and strengthen hair follicles.
• Three-leaf soapberry (also known as soapnut) has foaming and cleansing properties, because it contains a substance called ‘saponin,’ in its nutshell. Acting as a natural cleanser, it removes excess oil and buildup from the scalp. What’s more, it adds a voluminous bounce to the hair, while conditioning it to a soft, shiny, tangle-free state.
• Lemon oil is a hair tonic with antioxidant benefits supporting hair with astringent and detoxifying properties.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.