Real Beauty® Hydrate & Soothe Face Mask
$25.00 1.7 oz
Restore natural radiance and bounce to your complexion. This gentle bentonite clay mask will remove any excess impurities or debris from your skin. While nourishing the surface with manjistha, an Ayurvedic ingredient known for hydrating and strengthening the skin’s structure. Suitable for those with dry or sensitive skin.
- Draws impurities from pores without stripping vital oils
- Conditions the skin and protects it from free radical damage
- Suitable for those with dry or sensitive skin
- Made with non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Vegan and Cruelty-Free ingredients
- Free from synthetic fragrance and color, parabens, and mineral oils
Aqua (purified water), Ethylhexyl palmitate, Zinc oxide, Bentonite, Glycerin (vegetable), Glyceryl stearate SE, Sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, Isoamyl cocoate, Arachidyl alcohol, Withania somnifera (ashwagandha) root extract, Rubia cordifolia (manjistha) root extract, Jasminum grandiﬂorum (jasmine) ﬂower extract, Nelumbo nucifera (sacred lotus) ﬂower extract, Vetiveria zizanioides (vetiver) root extract, Cyperus rotundus (cyperus) root extract, Santalum album (sandalwood) extract, Rosa centifolia (cabbage rose) ﬂower extract, Tocopherol, Behenyl alcohol, Arachidyl glucoside, Sodium gluconate, Xanthan gum, Citric acid, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydroacetic acid, Citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, Citrus medica limonum (lemon) oil, Citral, Limonene, Linalool, Coumarin, Geraniol.
Apply a generous layer, leave on for a few minutes without letting it dry out and rinse thoroughly with water.
- Key Ingredients
• Bentonite clay is a natural ingredient that works to remove excess impurities. This ingredient is ideal for those looking to target blemishes, and balance combination/oily skin.
• Ashwagandha is traditionally ideal for nourishing Vata and Kapha skin types, helping the skin to build and upkeep the integrity of its structure.
• Manjistha simultaneously hydrates and strengthens the skin, providing protection from pollutants.
• Jasmine has antioxidant properties to protect the skin from pollutants. It also conditions the skin and balances all three doshas.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
You might also need ...