Real Beauty® Hydrate & Soothe Toner
Restore vitality to your skin with this hydrating and soothing toner. Enjoy the cooling and redness soothing rose water, boosting your skin's radiance. Cabbage rose pacifies all doshas, delivering a surge of hydration to the skin. Suitable for those with dry or sensitive skin.
- Soothes redness and irritation while boosting radiance and vitality
- Provides deep moisture to dry, thirsty skin
- Suitable for those with dry or sensitive skin
- Made with non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Vegan, and Cruelty-Free ingredients
- Free from synthetic fragrance and color, parabens, and mineral oils
Aqua (spring water), Rosa damascena (damask rose) ﬂower water*, Gluconolactone, Glycerin (vegetable), Arginine, Jasminum grandiﬂorum (jasmine) ﬂower extract, Rosa centifolia (cabbage rose) ﬂower extract, Withania somnifera (ashwagandha) root extract, Rubia cordifolia (manjistha) root extract, Santalum album (sandalwood) extract, Nelumbo nucifera (sacred lotus) ﬂower extract, Vetiveria zizanioides (vetiver) root extract, Cyperus rotundus (cyperus) root extract, Polyglyceryl-4 caprate, Coco-glucoside, Lactobionic acid, Sodium gluconate, Sodium polyglutamate, Parfum**, Dehydroacetic acid, Benzyl alcohol, Citronellol, Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool. * from organic farming. ** from ingredients of natural origin.
Each morning and evening, spray on a cotton pad and apply to your face and neck for a refreshing tone-up.
- Key Ingredients
• Rose water is cooling to those with pitta doshas and conditions the skin, minimizing redness and irritation.
• Cabbage rose balances all three doshas, significantly cooling the skin. Cabbage rose is also known for enhancing the skin’s complexion, providing a surge of moisture to deep layers of the skin, and supporting barrier function.
• Ashwagandha is traditionally ideal for nourishing Vata and Kapha skin types while helping the skin to build and upkeep the integrity of its structure.
• Manjistha simultaneously hydrates and strengthens the skin, providing protection from pollutants.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.