Intelligence Plus® Brain Health Supplement
$28.00 Was: $40.00 500mg - 60 Tablets
Support your ability to learn, at school or on the job! This empowering blend of gotu kola, ashwagandha, bacopa, and other botanicals promotes natural intelligence, supports attention span and concentration, improves positive emotions, and more.
Intelligence Plus is a natural herbal food supplement that helps you stay focused and perform under pressure. It supports three types of mental ability: learning (dhi), memory (dhriti), and recall (smriti).
• Promotes mental energy, memory, creativity, perception, consciousness, and self-realization.
• Helps balance memory disturbances such as short attention span, concentration impairment, language and learning issues.
• Rejuvenates brain cells for optimal mental function and to help with mental fatigue.
• Enlivens ojas, the key factor for total brain functioning. In Maharishi AyurVeda, ojas is considered the end-product of balanced digestion.
• Promotes positive emotions, self-confidence, healthy desires and contentment.
• View published research on Intelligence Plus.
Vata & Pitta balancing.
Gotu kola (whole plant), Indian valerian (rhizome), Shatavari (root), Ashwagandha (root), Vidanga (fruit), Fennel (fruit), Flame-of-the-forest (seed), Indian tinospora (stem), Dwarf morning glory (whole plant), Bacopa (whole plant), Shatavari (root) extract, Indian valerian (rhizome) extract, Bacopa (whole plant) extract, Gotu kola (whole plant) extract, Flame-of-the-forest (seed) extract, Fennel (fruit) extract, Ashwagandha (root) extract, Indian tinospora (stem) extract, Dwarf morning glory (whole plant) extract, Vidanga (fruit) extract. Other ingredients: Gum acacia, Rice extract.
Take 1-2 tablets twice a day with warm water or milk. (Children 5 to 10 years take one tablet twice a day.) For the full cumulative benefit, take for at least three months, then continue indefinitely for nutritional support.
Important: If you are pregnant or nursing, or have a known medical condition, consult your physician before taking this or any other dietary supplement. Store in a cool and dry place, lid tightly closed. Keep out of reach of children.
- Key Ingredients
• Gotu Kola is a medhya rasayana, which means it promotes mental clarity, coordination among cells, and supports dhi (learning), dhriti (retention), and smriti (recall). Gotu kola promotes a calm, centered mind, and supports optimal brain functioning.
• Ashwagandha helps your body adapt to stress naturally, increases energy, strength, wellbeing, and supports the nervous system, and both physical and mental stamina.
• Bacopa—a revered and ancient brain tonic—boosts the brain and nervous system’s resistance to stress, calms the mind and promotes relaxation, and supports memory and mental clarity.
• Indian tinospora nourishes the mind, helps regulate a healthy body temperature, enhances immunity, and strengthens the connection and communication between cells.
Intelligence Plus is a powerful, all-natural Ayurvedic formula when you need a clear mind to learn new information or require mental acuity. By supporting your attention span, memory, and ability to think logically, increased positive emotions and feelings of self-confidence improve. Intelligence Plus also promotes the growth of higher states of consciousness.
Intelligence Plus is crafted with care from responsibly sourced botanicals in Noida, India. The herbs and minerals are gathered from pristine, unpolluted areas and grown without pesticides, chemical fertilizers, or exposure to environmental pollutants. Once gathered, the herbs and minerals are sorted and tested to ensure each batch is of the utmost quality. The ingredients are processed so as to not destroy the natural properties of the herbs (no high heat is used during grinding).
I started this product.. last September, 2018. I really like it. My work seems very hard, and this herb makes reach my full potential. I never felt such challenges like this one ever. Which is good because I have grown emensely. I am 49 years old. And still kicking, Really hard. Sharien Gullacher Jai Gur Dev
I was surprised to find out that the intelligence I would discover would be observation of self. I have seen things about myself that I haven't before. Revealing in a positive way.
Biggest compliment I can give it. Sharpens my awareness. Calms me down to appreciate my mindfulness.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.