Organic Digest Plus Tea
Boost your digestion with our zesty Organic Digest Plus Tea—a delicious alternative to aperitifs and bitters. This peppery blend of ginger, fennel, pepper, and other digestive spices helps with occasional gas and indigestion, especially after a heavy meal.
This traditional digestive-spice tea:
• Stimulates digestion
• Boosts agni (digestive fire)
• Helps with assimilation and elimination
• Helps with occasional gas, indigestion, and bloating
A sweet and spicy ginger-fennel blend with notes of cinnamon, clove, cardamom, and zesty pepper.
Organic ginger (rhizome), Organic fennel (fruit), Organic cinnamon (bark), Organic pepper (fruit), Organic cardamom (seed), Organic clove (flower bud).
Place 1 tea bag in 1 cup of boiling water and steep for 2-5 minutes. Enjoy with lemon, sweetener, or milk to taste. Sip 1 hour before or after meals.
- Key Ingredients
• Ginger has digestive, appetizer, and antioxidant properties. It’s also useful with occasional hyperacidity, gas, indigestion, and bloating.
• Fennel is a general toner for the digestive system and helps enhance the digestive fire without aggravating Pitta dosha (heat).
• Cinnamon is a powerful antioxidant spice that boosts digestive fire and helps to detox the gastrointestinal tract.
• Pepper is a digestive enhancer that stimulates the appetite and has cleansing and antioxidant properties. It also helps with occasional gas and indigestion, and is a bioavailability enhancer that helps transport the benefits of other herbs to different parts of the body.
In almost every Indian household, ginger is used as an herbal remedy as well as a spice. This humble rhizome has many benefits and helps improve digestion by increasing the absorption of food—which, in turn, helps improve metabolism. That’s why ginger is the first ingredient in this digestive tea. Pepper and cinnamon add more digestion-boosting benefits, and cool cardamom and fennel soothe the stomach.
Ayurveda comes from the Vedic civilization of India and is considered to be the oldest natural health system in the world. In Ayurveda, herb-and-spice teas are traditionally used for a wide range of health benefits—from balanced digestion to respiratory health and sound sleep.
Crafted with care in Noida, India,
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.