Organic Kapha Churna Stimulating Spice Mix
BUY 1 GET 1 50% OFF
Jazz up your favorite dishes with this ready-to-use organic spice mixture full of flavor and exotic aroma! This stimulating blend features Ayurvedic super-spices like ginger, pepper, and turmeric to fire up digestion and wake up your taste buds.
A churna is a precisely proportioned spice mixture that satisfies all six Ayurvedic tastes (sweet, sour, salty, bitter, pungent, and astringent) considered essential for balance.
• This delicious, balanced blend of spices is convenient—just shake and serve!
• Sauté the churna in ghee and add to your dishes; add some to soups, stews and sauces as they're cooking; or sprinkle over prepared vegetables or rice at the table.
• The synergy of spices work to stimulate Kapha dosha, while enhancing digestion and invigorating your senses.
• USDA organic
Organic ginger, organic coriander, organic pepper, organic sugarcane, organic turmeric, himalayan salt, organic cinnamon.
Add to food during cooking. Keep on the table and add to prepared dishes at every meal. Mix in oil as a salad dressing. Sprinkle on popcorn for a gourmet treat.
- Key Ingredients
• Ginger is a warming spice, contributing to the pungent taste. It’s useful in aiding digestion, promoting appetite, and pacifying stomach issues.
• Pepper has cleansing and antioxidant properties, and helps increase the bioavailability of nutrients taken with it. It helps to enhance circulation and stimulate the appetite.
• Turmeric is ubiquitous in Ayurvedic cooking. This all-around wonder spice is said to help detoxify the liver, promote healthy cholesterol levels (already within a normal range), stimulate digestion, and support immunity and the complexion.
• Cinnamon is a warming spice, and contributes to the sweet, pungent, and bitter tastes. It helps balance digestion and nourishes the stomach.
Spices are not only flavor enhancers—they’re treasure troves of nutrition and provide balancing properties as well. Every meal that includes spices can become an experience in enhancing health and well-being. Our Organic Churnas are precise blends of spices and seasonings that include all six Ayurvedic tastes to promote balance.
Spices have been highly revered in Ayurveda as “wonder foods'' for thousands of years. As such, we’ve utilized their therapeutic properties in many of our synergistic Ayurvedic herbal formulations to maximize the total benefits. An Ayurvedic expert, when giving you advice, is as likely to recommend specific spices to include in your diet as to suggest herbal supplements for you to take.
For thousands of years, Ayurvedic experts have used herb-and-spice mixtures to help harmonize the mind and balance the body. When creating our three dosha-balancing churnas—Organic Vata Churna Calming Spice Mix, Organic Pitta Churna Cooling Spice Mix, and Organic Kapha Churna Stimulating Spice Mix—we worked closely with Ayurvedic vaidyas (experts) who recommended tasty, balancing blends. Enjoy our collection of delicious churnas on your meals whenever you need calming, cooling, or stimulating.
This was my first time trying the Kapha Churna and boy was I surprised. Not only does it taste delicious but it also can be put on anything; pre-cooked or post-cooked. Fantastic product and I would highly recommend it to anybody looking to pacify kapha dosha.
Adding this churna to my food has been a totally new experience. I'd taken a course that explained the six tastes in Ayurveda and how everyone needs them according to their specific doshas, but only after getting this very authentic Kapha churna did I understand experientially what it meant and the difference it made. I'd been beginning to dread my meals on these hot and heavy days for how much they slowed me down, but this made all the heaviness and bloating start to get significantly better (especially when paired with the fantastic Maharishi Kapha Tea)!
The Churnas are a great product and very noticeable when added to the meal I'm having.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.