Organic Stimulating Kapha Tea
$4.50 Was: $5.00
Add some spice to your life! This peppery blend of ginger, cloves, and other stimulating spices is the perfect cuppa when you’re feeling sluggish or heavy. Caffeine-free.
Skip the coffee and try this delicious, stimulating herbal blend instead. The warm, peppery spices in this blend are sure to wake you up.
• Stimulating spices boost your digestion and metabolism
• Perfect for early mornings and damp, cold weather.
• Balances Kapha dosha—the mind-body element associated with earth and water.
• 100% herbal, caffeine-free, USDA Organic
Organic ginger (rhizome), Organic clove (flower bud), Organic pepper (fruit), Organic cardamom (fruit), Organic turmeric (rhizome), Organic saffron (stigma).
Place one tea bag in one cup of boiling water and steep for 2-5 minutes. Enjoy with lemon, sweetener, or milk to taste.
Important: If you are pregnant or nursing, or have a known medical condition, consult your physician before taking this or any other dietary supplement. Store in a cool and dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
- Key Ingredients
• Cardamom is an excellent digestive that helps with bloating. It helps balance Kapha in the stomach and lungs.
• Ginger boosts digestion, improves assimilation, and promotes healthy circulation.
• Clove is traditionally used to promote healthy circulation, digestion, and metabolism and to quell gas and bloating.
• Pepper (black) has cleansing and antioxidant properties. It's a bioavailability enhancer, promotes healthy circulation, and stimulates digestion.
Spices are important ingredients in many synergistic Ayurvedic herbal formulations! This delicious, zesty blend of stimulating spices includes organic ginger, pepper, saffron, cloves, and cardamom to help perk up body and mind, alike. Sometimes, the simplest things make the biggest difference. Enjoy a warm, invigorating cup of Kapha tea anytime you need a pick-me-up.
Tea is more than just a delicious drink in Ayurveda. For thousands of years, Ayurvedic experts have used herb-and-spice teas to harmonize the mind and balance the body. When creating our three dosha-balancing teas—Organic Calming Vata Tea, Organic Stimulating Kapha Tea, and Organic Cooling Pitta Tea—we worked closely with Ayurvedic herbalists who recommended tasty, balancing blends. Use our dosha teas throughout the week whenever you need grounding, awakening, or cooling.
This is a great tea for winter. It's spicy and warming, and just tastes really good.
Love love love this tea when I need an instant lift for mind, body, or spirit. Tastes delicious and great to ease digestion when feeling sluggish or slow. Also lovely way to kickstart the morning or before lunch!
Maharishi Ayurveda Kapha tea is my daily go to for balancing, warming, soothing herbal tea. Especially during change of seasons, when we Kaphas tend to need the extra help with balancing!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.