Raja's Cup® Natural Coffee Alternative 8oz
$8.40 Was: $12.00 8 oz (108-162 cups)
Coffee alternative. Why choose coffee or caffeinated drinks when you can sip your way to health with our delicious all-natural beverages? Drink to your health.
• Caffeine-free, gluten-free, grain-free, & no carob
• Powerful antioxidant: hundreds of times more effective against free radicals than vitamins C or E1
• Precise blend of four powerful herbs including ashwagandha
• Revered by the kings of ancient India for strength & overall well-being
• View published research on Raja's Cup1
1Pharmacology, Biochemistry & Behavior, Vol. 43
Clearing-nut tree (seed), Coffee senna (seed), Licorice (root), Ashwagandha (root).
This product is ground for use in an automatic-drip coffeemaker, French Press, or for steeping. Add 1/2 tsp. to 1 cup of boiling water. Add milk or cream and sweeten to taste.
- Key Ingredients
Clearing-nut tree (seed), coffee senna (seed), licorice (root), ashwagandha (root).
Drink to your health:
• In a blind taste test, coffee drinkers didn’t notice when they were served Raja’s Cup instead of decaffeinated coffee!
• Raja’s Cup goes beyond other coffee substitutes to offer time-tested health benefits.
• Caffeine-free, grain-free, and all-herbal, this wholesome drink was highly regarded by the kings of ancient India.
• Create full-bodied flavor
• This coffee substitute is a precise blend of four potent herbs — clearing-nut tree, coffee senna, licorice, and ashwagandha.
• This time-tested beverage helps promote well-being and vitality.
Published research shows that Raja’s Cup has hundreds of times the antioxidant power of vitamin C or vitamin E. And it tastes delicious too! In a blind taste test, coffee drinkers thought that Raja’s Cup was actually coffee. Caffeine-free, with no grains, Raja’s Cup can be enjoyed any time of day — after meals, at breakfast, or even before bed.
Raja’s Cup is not an instant... the bulk pack grounds need to be used in a coffee machine or pump. Our convenient bags allow you to enjoy Raja’s Cup anywhere you have hot water. The kings — 'rajas' — of ancient India drank a nourishing Ayurvedic beverage for strength and overall well-being. Now you too can enjoy the health benefits and rich-roasted flavor of Raja’s Cup.
wonderful flavor. I put it in my decaf coffee and in my herbal teas!
I've quit caffeine this year, and this is the perfect substitute when I find myself craving a good cup of coffee. The smell is divine!
This stuff is great. The Raja’s Cup. The first time I made a cup of it with the tea bag option: I had poured boiling water over the tea bag in a milk glass mug or cup. or glass. it was a glass. I had covered the top with an upside down (clean) lid from a jar I had already recycled. I think I had jostled the tea bag with a bamboo skewer a bit before covering the glass with the clean lid from the jar I had already recycled. and I forgot about the Raja’s Cup, that was brewing. Until I realized I had forgotten about it. Later that day. though it had totally cooled off by then. The temperature of the beverage from boiling. Though: it was such a great taste. I had made it the next time without having let it cool completely: and it was more of a less intense taste. Though the first time I had just by chance: let it cool completely from boiling: it was super strong-tasting: just exactly like coffee though 100% better.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.