Real Beauty® Rejuvenate Face Mask
$25.00 1.7 oz
Restore your radiance with the rejuvenate face mask. Bentonite clay gently removes impurities and debris without overdrying the skin. Gotu kola promotes natural collagen synthesis, effectively minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while promoting natural skin elasticity. Suitable for those with mature skin.
- Draws impurities and excess oil from the skin without stripping it of natural oils
- Helps the skin by supporting natural collagen synthesis
- Suitable for those with mature skin
- Made with non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Vegan and Cruelty-Free ingredients
- Free from synthetic fragrance and color, parabens, and mineral oils
Aqua (purified water), Ethylhexyl palmitate, Zinc oxide, Bentonite, Glycerin (vegetable), Glyceryl stearate SE, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, Sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil, Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, Isoamyl cocoate, Arachidyl alcohol, Withania somnifera (ashwagandha) root extract, Centella asiatica (gotu kola) extract, Albizia lebbek (lebbek tree) bark extract, Jasminum grandiﬂorum (jasmine) ﬂower extract, Tecomella undulata (rohida tree) bark extract, Mimosa pudica (sensitive plant) leaf extract, Tocopherol, Behenyl alcohol, Arachidyl glucoside, Sodium gluconate, Xanthan gum, Citric acid, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydroacetic acid, Litsea cubeba (litsea) fruit oil, Citral, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol.
Apply a generous layer, leave on for a few minutes without letting it dry out, and rinse thoroughly with water.
- Key Ingredients
• Bentonite clay is a natural ingredient that works to soak up excess oil. This ingredient supports those looking to address breakouts, and balance combination/oily skin.
• Ashwagandha is traditionally ideal for nourishing Vata and Kapha skin types, helping the skin to build and upkeep the integrity of its structure.
• Gotu kola pacifies Kapha and Pitta imbalances, supporting natural collagen synthesis.
• Lebbek tree is useful for those looking to boost the skin’s complexion, pacifying all three doshas.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.