Soothe Pitta Candle
3 FOR 2. MIX & MATCH!
Ylang Ylang & Lavender—Pitta Balancing
Light this calming, soothing candle for an instant atmosphere of tranquility. A clean-burning blend of non-GMO soy, coconut, and beeswax is infused with our signature Cooling Pitta Aroma Oil—a precise, 100% pure therapeutic essential oil blend of ylang ylang, lavender, lemon, cedar and sandalwood. Pitta dosha balancing; helps soothe the mind and emotions. 45 hour burn time.
In Ayurveda, candles are more than sweet-smelling decor statements. Designed with your dosha in mind, using pure essential oils and earth-friendly non-toxic materials, they balance mind, body, and soul.
- Ylang ylang naturally elevates mood due to its naturally occurring chemical constituent, germacrene.
- Lavender promotes deep relaxation and helps calm irritability and frustration.
- Lemon is bright and refreshing, promoting positive moods.
- Cedar and sandalwood have woodsy, earthy aromas that are naturally grounding, promoting emotional stability.
- Made in Grasse, France—the world’s perfume capital.
- Lead-free cotton wick.
- Free from palm oil, mineral wax, paraffin, and synthetic fragrances.
- Comes in a planet-friendly recyclable glass jar and 100% green e-certified box paper.
A top note of refreshing lemon gives way to heart notes of sweet ylang ylang and herbal lavender, ending with base notes of earthy cedar and sandalwood.
Crafted from soy, coconut, and beeswax. Infused with Maharishi AyurVeda Soothing Pitta Aroma Oil.
Place on a heat resistant surface. Avoid using in drafty areas. Keep wick centered and trimmed to 1/4". Keep out of reach of children. Burn within sight. Stop use when 1/2" of unmelted wax remains.
- Key Ingredients
• Ylang ylang inspires a cheerful mood, reducing stress.
• Lavender helps you unwind by soothing frazzled nerves.
• Lemon helps press the reset button by cleansing and refreshing the atmosphere.
• Cedar and sandalwood help root you to your core, promoting mental and emotional stability.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.