Real Beauty™ Soothe Shampoo
$15.00 6.8 oz
Soothe your scalp, supporting natural hair growth with the soothe shampoo. Wild mint oil comforts scalp sensitivities and refreshes the strands. This shampoo is free from sulfates and phthalates. Instead, enjoy the rich lather from three-leaf soapberry that removes excess oil from the scalp, while adding volume to your hair from root to tip. Suitable for those with normal to fine, sensitive hair.
- Gently cleanses while maintaining the integrity of those with sensitive scalps and damaged strands
- Balances the pH of the scalp and strands to strengthen hair health
- Suitable for those with normal to fine, sensitive hair
- Made with non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Vegan and Cruelty-Free ingredients
- Free from synthetic fragrance and color, parabens, and mineral oils
Aqua (purified water), Sodium coco-sulfate, Glycerin (vegetable), Glyceryl oleate, Lauryl glucoside, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Cocoglucoside, Emblica officinalis (amalaki) fruit extract, Cuscuta reflexa (Indian dodder) stem extract, Santalum album (sandalwood) wood extract, Acacia concinna (soap pod) fruit extract, Sapindus trifoliatus (three-leaf soapberry) fruit extract, Hibiscus rosa-sinensis (hibiscus) flower extract, Nymphaea stellata (waterlily) flower extract, Vetiveria zizanioides (vetiver) root extract, Xylitol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium hydrolyzed wheat protein, Guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Citrus medica limonum (lemon) oil, Mentha arvensis (wild mint) leaf oil, Citric acid, Sodium chloride, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydroacetic acid, Limonene, Citral, Linalool, Geraniol, Coumarin.
Apply a small amount of shampoo to wet hair, massage into a light lather, and rinse thoroughly with plenty of water.
- Key Ingredients
• Soap pod (also known as shikakai) translates to “fruit for hair.” With a naturally low pH, soap pod is mild and does not strip the hair of essential oils, resulting in soft, nourished locks.
• Amalaki is a hair tonic that promotes healthy hair growth and color vibrancy. Amalaki has astringent, cooling properties that stimulate the scalp and strengthen hair follicles.
• Three-leaf soapberry (also known as soapnut) has foaming and cleansing properties, because it contains a substance called ‘saponin,’ in its nutshell. Acting as a natural cleanser, it removes excess oil and buildup from the scalp. What’s more, it adds a voluminous bounce to the hair, while conditioning it to a soft, shiny, tangle-free state.
• Wild mint oil refreshes the strands and soothes sensitive scalp and hair. Wild mint oil is ideal for balancing Pitta dosha.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.