Youthful Skin™ Clay
$9.50 Was: $19.00 1.1 oz
Purify, rehydrate and treat your skin with this silky, Ayurvedic clay. Achieve a youthful glow with Bentonite Clay, helping reduce the appearance of blemishes, and balancing combination or oily skin. Cabbage Rose provides a cooling effect, enhancing your complexion and providing your skin with a deep surge of moisture. Suitable for all skin types.
- Target and remove excess impurities, without dehydrating your skin
- Enhance your complexion, restoring luster to dry skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- Made with non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Vegan and Cruelty-Free ingredients
- Free from synthetic fragrance and color, parabens, and mineral oils.
Bentonite, Rosa centifolia (cabbage rose) flower petal, Santalum album (sandalwood) heartwood, Albizia lebbeck (lebbek tree) bark, Woodfordia fruticosa (woodfordia) flower extract, Nelumbium speciosum (sacred lotus) flower extract, Callicarpa macrophylla (large-leaf callicarpa) seed extract, Vetiveria zizanoides (vetiver) root extract, Prunus cerasoides (Taiwan cherry) wood extract, Salmalia malabarica (bombax) thorn extract, Santalum album (sandalwood) heartwood extract.
Use bi-weekly for best results.
Mix a teaspoon of clay with lukewarm water until a thin silky paste is formed.
Apply evenly to face and neck, avoiding eye and lip areas.
Rinse with lukewarm water within 3-5 minutes, or when skin feels tight.
- Key Ingredients
• Bentonite clay is a natural ingredient that works to remove excess impurities. This ingredient is ideal for those looking to reduce the appearance of occasional blemishes, and balance combination/oily skin.
• Cabbage rose balances all three doshas, significantly cooling the skin. Cabbage rose is also known for enhancing the skin’s complexion, providing a surge of moisture to deep layers of the skin, and supporting barrier function.
• Woodfordia cleanses and exfoliates the skin.
• Vetiver restores much needed luster to dry skin types.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
You might also need ...