Youthful Skin® Oil
$30.00 .34 oz
Pamper your skin with deep-layer intensive lipid support. A delicate blend of herbal extracts and essential oils nourish all seven layers of the skin, keeping it soft and youthful-looking. Sensitive plant helps protect the skin from environmental irritants and toxins, while gotu kola helps to enhance collagen synthesis and promotes skin firmness. Suitable for all skin types.
Did you know? According to Ayurveda, your skin has seven layers. Beautifying botanicals and soothing oils lock in moisture and deeply rejuvenate skin for a radiant glow.
- Targets the deepest layers of the skin for a renewed, youthful appearance.
- Antioxidant-rich formula helps protect skin from free radicals and everyday wear and tear.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Made with non-GMO, Vegan, and Cruelty-Free ingredients.
- Free from synthetic fragrance and color, parabens, and mineral oils.
Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, Sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil, Asparagus racemosus (shatavari) root*, Emblica officinalis (amla/amalaki) whole fruit without seeds*, Aegle marmelos (bael tree) leaf*, Nelumbium speciosum (sacred lotus) flower*, Mimosa pudica (sensitive plant) whole plant*, Centella asiatica (gotu kola) whole plant*, Tribulus terrestris (tribulus) fruit*, Uraria picta whole plant*, Elettaria cardamomum (cardamom) fruit*, Sida cordifolia (heart-leaf sida) whole plant*, Symplocos racemosa (lodh tree) bark*, Solanum indicum (solanum anguivi) whole plant*, Desmodium gangeticum (sarivan) whole plant*, Albizia lebbeck (lebbek tree) bark*, Callicarpa macrophylla (large-leaf callicarpa) flower*, Rubia cordifolia (Indian madder) root*, Woodfordia fruticosa (woodfordia) flower*, Santalum album (sandalwood) heartwood*, Salmalia malabarica (bombax) thorn*, Nyctanthes arbor-tristis (night jasmine) leaf*, Ficus benghalensis (banyan) root*, Berberis aristata (Indian barberry) stem*, Prunus dulcis (almond) oil, Tocopherol (vitamin E) oil, Citrus medica limonum (lemon) oil, Coriandrum sativum (coriander) seed oil, Citrus sinensis (sweet orange) oil, Jasminum officinale (jasmine) oil. *extract
After cleansing and toning, gently massage a few drops onto the face and neck.
- Key Ingredients
• Sacred lotus rejuvenates and tones fragile skin, promoting a firm appearance. It helps maintain the skin’s natural pH balance, enhancing complexion.
• Sensitive plant helps improve the appearance of the skin from climatic conditions (such as the aging effects of sun, wind, dryness, heat, and cold) and normal wear and tear.
• Gotu kola—translated to brahmi (knowledge) in Sanskrit is considered to be one of the wisest plants in Ayurveda. It helps to soften signs of aging, promote skin firmness, and supports healthy blood flow that boosts repair and renewal.
• Shatavari (Indian asparagus) has a calming, cooling effect that helps to decrease puffiness while rejuvenating and nourishing the skin.
This facial skin oil is a precious blend that penetrates deep to nourish all the seven layers of the skin. It protects the surface layers from environmental irritants and toxins, and delivers intensive lipid replenishment. Youthful Skin Oil is the perfect way to nourish your skin after your abhyanga massage.
Did you know that your skin has seven layers, according to ayurveda? The Youthful Skin Oil is a delicate blend of herbal extracts and essential oils that provide lipid support for the deepest layers of the skin, keeping it soft and youthful-looking.
I really like this product. I use a small amount every night and it does keep my skin vibrant and moist.
Recent chemo treatments turned my forehead red and scaly. This oil immediately soothed my forehead and softened my skin. It absorbed quickly and lasted many hours. For regular use I can’t imagine another product with such immediate effects. For this situation I was pleased to have this oil to help return to myself.
This formula feels wonderful on my skin!!! I love being able to give my face a facial massage as I apply it. Both the oil & massage are just so good for me, my face & my karma. A great way to practice mindfulness as well.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.