No need for guilt when indulging in this recipe. Make several large batches and give as a gift to friends.
- 9 ounces of plain, unsalted pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup of dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons of ghee
- 1 tablespoon of Organic Kapha Churna
- 2½ cups of toasted oat bran cereal or bite-sized shredded wheat
- ¼ cup of light brown sugar
- In a saucepan, bring the ghee to high heat, being careful not to burn.
- Add the Organic Kapha Churna, stir, and remove from the stove.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, add the remaining ingredients together and mix well with both hands.
- When thoroughly combined, pour the Organic Kapha Churna-spiced ghee over the contents.
- Stir well again and serve.
- It is best eaten when fresh, on the same day it is prepared, but can be stored in an airtight container for longer periods. Enjoy!
© 1999, 2021 Maharishi AyurVeda Products International, Inc. (MAPI). All Rights Reserved. MAPI does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. See additional information.