Makes 25 croquettes
- 1 tablespoon of ghee
- 1 cup of millet
- 3 cups of water
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons of Organic Vata Churna
- 1 pound of fresh spinach
- ⅓ cup of whole wheat flour
- ⅓ cup of chopped walnuts
- Heat ghee in a saucepan and sauté Organic Vata Churna for 30 seconds. Add millet and roast for 3 minutes. Add water and salt, bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium and cook for 30 minutes until liquid is absorbed.
- Steam spinach until it wilts — about 10 minutes. Remove from heat, drain and finely chop.
- Preheat oven to 375° F. When millet is ready, stir in spinach and remaining ingredients. When the mixture has cooled, form golf-ball-sized croquettes. Place them on an oiled cookie sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
© 1999, 2021 Maharishi AyurVeda Products International, Inc. (MAPI). All Rights Reserved. MAPI does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. See additional information.