- 1 cup of bulgur wheat
- 2 fennel bulbs, finely sliced
- 1 celery stalk, finely sliced
- ¼ red pepper, finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Finely-grated rind and juice of 2 lemons
- ½ cup of chopped fresh mint
- ½ cup of chopped fresh parsley
- Seeds from one fresh pomegranate
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- Place bulgur wheat in bowl and pour enough cold water over it to cover. Let it soak for about 30 minutes.
- Drain wheat through a sieve. Lightly steam the fennel bulbs and pepper and allow to cool.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Let it stand for 30 minutes before serving.
© 1999, 2021 Maharishi AyurVeda Products International, Inc. (MAPI). All Rights Reserved. MAPI does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. See additional information.