Enjoy this tasty cauliflower rice recipe that includes Organic Kapha Churna, a spice mix available from Maharishi AyurVeda. According to ayurveda, eating fresh, home-cooked meals as often as possible is a key to a long and healthy life.
- 2 tablespoons of ghee
- 3 teaspoons of Organic Kapha Churna
- 3 stalks of celery, washed and sliced into bite-sized pieces
- ½ head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 cup of basmati rice, washed
- 2¼ cups of water
- Salt/pepper to taste
- Fresh cilantro for garnish
- In a medium saucepan, gently fry the Organic Kapha Churna in the ghee until its aroma is released. Do this over medium heat, being careful not to burn the spices.
- Add the celery and cauliflower and the basmati rice. Stir well and add the water.
- Cover tightly and reduce heat to a low simmer. Cook for 20 minutes.
- When finished, add the salt and pepper and garnish with chopped cilantro.
© 1999, 2021 Maharishi AyurVeda Products International, Inc. (MAPI). All Rights Reserved. MAPI does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. See additional information.