Why We Love This Recipe
Cauliflower is one of the most delectable, beneficial and versatile foods there is. From its sumptuous aroma and indescribably nuanced flavors (slightly nutty, a bit floral, but not at all overwhelming), to the luscious way it practically melts on the tongue when cooked to perfection, cauliflower is a powerhouse of deliciousness and nutrition, and there are countless ways to add it into daily dining.
For this recipe, we've joined cauliflower with pistachios for a truly unique and ambrosial taste experience. The dry, almost "earthy" flavor of pistachios intermingles beautifully with the nutty/floral overtones of the cauliflower for an enticing and extremely healthful dish. Enjoy!
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 2 tablespoons of minced parsley
- ¼ cup of chopped pistachios
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Remove stem from cauliflower. Cook whole cauliflower for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
- Melt butter, and add parsley and nuts. Drizzle over cauliflower and season with salt and pepper.
© 1999, 2021 Maharishi AyurVeda Products International, Inc. (MAPI). All Rights Reserved. MAPI does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. See additional information.