- ½ cup of semolina flour or farina (Cream of Wheat)
- 8 ounces of coconut milk (fresh if possible)
- 2-4 tablespoons of agave syrup (sweeten to taste)
- 1 pinch of salt
- Heat coconut milk to a simmer,
- Add salt, and slowly stir in the semolina (using a whisk to prevent lumps). Once it thickens, remove from heat.
- Add agave syrup one tablespoon at a time, adjusting sweetness to taste.
- Pour into individual bowls.
- Drizzle a few teaspoons of Tangy Grape Compote.
© 1999, 2021 Maharishi AyurVeda Products International, Inc. (MAPI). All Rights Reserved. MAPI does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. See additional information.