For a delicious way to serve zucchini, try this ayurvedic recipe for creamed zucchini. Fresh, home-cooked food is much more healthful than packaged food from the supermarket.
- 3 pounds of zucchini
- 3 tablespoons of ghee
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1½ teaspoons of Organic Vata Churna
- ¾ ounce of fresh dill
- ⅔ cup of fresh yogurt
- Roughly grate the zucchini, then sprinkle with some salt and leave to stand for 15 minutes.
- Heat the ghee in a large pot and sauté the churna for 30 seconds. Add the flour and cook until just brown.
- Add the zucchini and the dill, cover and simmer until cooked, about 20 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, take out the dill and stir in the yogurt. Serve with Quinoa-Paneer Burgers and flat bread.
© 1999, 2021 Maharishi AyurVeda Products International, Inc. (MAPI). All Rights Reserved. MAPI does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. See additional information.