Can be used in place of candied yams for staying healthy during the holidays.
- 4 sweet potatoes, cooked and peeled
- 2 tablespoons of grated fresh ginger root
- 2 teaspoons of Organic Vata Churna
- Salt to taste
- 3 tablespoons of wheat flour
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- Ghee for frying
- Cut sweet potatoes into chunks and place in a food processor or blender with other ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Form into patties and place in an oiled skillet. Fry on both sides until crispy. Serve with fresh plain yogurt and ginger preserve.
© 1999, 2021 Maharishi AyurVeda Products International, Inc. (MAPI). All Rights Reserved. MAPI does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. See additional information.