Why We Love This Recipe
For a tasty way to enjoy the health benefits of Brussels sprouts, try this delicious lime Brussels sprouts recipe. Fresh, home-cooked meals are highly recommended by ayurveda as a means of promoting health and longevity.
- 1½ pounds of Brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons of ghee
- 1 teaspoon of Organic Vata Churna
- ¼ cup of fresh minced parsley
- Juice of 1 lime
- Freshly-ground black pepper
- Wash Brussels sprouts and cut off the hard stems on the bottom. Steam for 5 minutes.
- Melt ghee in a skillet and sauté Organic Vata Churna for 30 seconds. Stir in sprouts and coat them evenly with ghee and spices. Cover and simmer on low-medium heat for 5 to 10 minutes. Sprouts should be slightly crunchy in the middle.
- Stir in parsley, lime juice, salt and pepper and serve immediately.
© 1999, 2021 Maharishi AyurVeda Products International, Inc. (MAPI). All Rights Reserved. MAPI does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. See additional information.