This recipe can be made as part of the Easy Summer Cooking — An Ayurvedic Mexican Lunch or by itself.
- 1 cup of cucumber, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- ¼ cup of chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons of finely-sliced red bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons of extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of dry-roasted cumin seeds
- Peel cucumber. Dry roast cumin seeds. Assemble all ingredients, mix well and let sit for 10 minutes so flavors will meld.
© 1999, 2021 Maharishi AyurVeda Products International, Inc. (MAPI). All Rights Reserved. MAPI does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. See additional information.