WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
8 ounces of dairy or non-dairy milk
1 tsp. dried chamomile buds
1 stick of cinnamon
1-inch slice of ginger
1 tsp. turmeric powder
1 pinch cardamom
1 pinch black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Warm over low-medium heat until heated throughout.
- Whisk to incorporate all spices.
- Using a sieve, filter out the chamomile buds and cinnamon.
- Pour into a mug and enjoy.
Have a restful slumber, and don’t forget to check out mapi.com for more helpful recipes
© 1999, 2021 Maharishi AyurVeda Products International, Inc. (MAPI). All Rights Reserved. MAPI does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. See additional information.