- 2 cups of cooked brown rice
- 4 cups of nuts (cashews and almonds) ground in a blender
- 1 cup of paneer
- ¼ cup of fresh yogurt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ teaspoon of hing (asafetida)
- Egg substitute to replace one egg
- Ghee for frying
- Wheat flour for coating
- Combine ingredients and make 6 patties. You may need to add more yogurt to hold patties together.
- Coat each with flour; dust excess off gently. Fry patties in ghee until brown on both sides.
© 1999, 2021 Maharishi AyurVeda Products International, Inc. (MAPI). All Rights Reserved. MAPI does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. See additional information.