$10.00 8 fl oz
Cleanse your hair with shampoo infused with Ayurvedic botanicals that restore moisture and luster to dry, damaged locks. Soap pod—which translates to “fruit for hair”—doesn't strip hair of its natural oils, instead making it soft, shiny, and tangle-free. Amalaki promotes healthy hair growth and strengthens hair follicles to promote fuller-looking hair. Formulated for normal to dry (Vata) hair. Light lemon scent.
Harsh ingredients commonly found in shampoo can leave locks looking lackluster and bristly. Instead, achieve clean, moisture-balanced healthy hair with all-natural beautifying botanicals traditionally used in Ayurveda for millenia.
- Lemon oil has antioxidant, astringent and detoxifying properties.
- Soap pod—also known as ‘shikakai’—has a naturally low pH, making it mild on hair. It cleanses and conditions while supporting hair growth and discouraging a flaky scalp.
- Amalaki—a natural antioxidant—is an astringent, has cooling properties, and helps stimulate hair regrowth. As a natural conditioner, it adds shine and luster to hair.
- Hibiscus is used to stimulate hair growth and support a healthy scalp. It also acts as a natural emollient to smooth hair follicles.
- Free from synthetic fragrance and color, parabens, and mineral oils.
- Non-GMO. Cruelty-free. Vegan.
- Comes in a planet-friendly recyclable plastic bottle.
Enjoy smooth, silky hair with the light refreshing scent of lemon.
Aqua (purified water), Alpha olefin sulfonate, Cocamidopropylbetaine, Sodium chloride, Glycerin (vegetable), Coco glucoside, Organic argania spinosa (argan) kernel oil, Organic rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, Organic olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, Capryloyl glycine, Potassium sorbate, Citrus limonum (lemon) peel oil, Guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, Citric acid, Herb blend [Acacia concinna (soap pod) fruit extract, Emblica officinalis (amalaki) fruit rind extract, Aegle marmelos (bael tree) fruit pulp extract, Sapindus trifoliatus (three-leaf soapberry) fruit rind extract, Cuscuta reflexa (Indian dodder) whole plant extract, Eclipta alba (eclipta) whole plant extract, Hibiscus rosa-sinensis (hibiscus) flower extract, Cyperus scariosus (cyperus) tuberous root extract].
Shake well. Massage shampoo into wet hair, creating a rich lather before rinsing thoroughly. Repeat if necessary.
- Key Ingredients
• Lemon oil naturally cleanses hair, and provides a refreshing citrus scent.
• Soap pod purifies hair follicles while keeping natural oils in tact, for hydrated, bouncy hair.
• Amalaki strengthens hair follicles, discourages hair breakage, and acts as a natural conditioner, adding shine and luster to even the dullest of locks.
• Hibiscus nourishes the hair for vibrant color, acts as a natural conditioner, and supports scalp health.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.