Real Beauty™ Purify Milk Cleanser
$20.00 6.8 oz
- Conditions breakout-prone skin types skin, while removing makeup, sunscreen, and daily pollutants
- Provides a deep yet hydrating cleansing experience, without making your skin feel too tight or dry
- Suitable for those with oily or breakout-prone skin
- Made with non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Vegan and Cruelty-Free ingredients
- Free from synthetic fragrance and color, parabens, and mineral oils
Aqua (purified water), Ethylhexyl palmitate, Glycerin (vegetable), Sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, Glyceryl stearate SE, Isoamyl cocoate, Arachidyl alcohol, Symplocos racemosa (lodh tree) bark extract, Rosa centifolia (cabbage rose) extract, Inula racemosa (Indian elecampane) root extract, Albizia lebbek (lebbek tree) bark extract, Withania somnifera (ashwagandha) root extract, Sida cordifolia (heart-leaf sida) extract, Convolvulus pluricaulis (dwarf morning glory) plant extract, Ficus religiosa (sacred fig) bark extract, Cyperus rotundus (cyperus) extract, Coco-glucoside, Tocopherol, Arachidyl glucoside, Xanthan gum, Sodium gluconate, Dehydroacetic acid, Benzyl alcohol, Citric acid, Litsea cubeba (litsea) fruit oil, Citrus medica limonum (lemon) oil, Citral, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol.
Apply gently to damp skin in circular movements and rinse thoroughly.
- Key Ingredients
• Sesame oil provides a deep moisture to all skin types, protecting the skin from pollutants.
• Lodh tree is traditionally used to pacify Kapha and Pitta doshas, and promotes a youthful appearance, while soothing the skin.
• Cabbage rose balances all three doshas, significantly cooling your skin. Cabbage rose is known for enhancing the skin’s complexion, providing a surge of moisture to deep layers of the skin, and supporting barrier function.
• Ashwagandha is traditionally ideal for nourishing Vata and Kapha skin types, helping your skin to build and upkeep the integrity of its structure.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.