Real Beauty® Purify Toner
$25.00 6.8 oz
3 FOR 2. MIX & MATCH!
Protect, soothe and tone breakout-prone skin to revive the radiance and glow your skin deserves. This purifying toner contains rose water to condition the skin, which combined with Lodh tree’s soothing properties, leaves your skin feeling balanced and hydrated. Suitable for those with oily or breakout-prone skin.
- Tones the skin and balances the lipid barrier
- Restores the skin’s complexion while minimizing irritation with soothing ingredients
- Suitable for those with oily or breakout-prone skin
- Made with non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Vegan and Cruelty-Free ingredients
- Free from synthetic fragrance and color, parabens, and mineral oils
Aqua (spring water), Rosa damascena (damask rose) ﬂower water*, Gluconolactone, Glycerin (vegetable), Arginine, Symplocos racemosa (lodh tree) bark extract, Rosa centifolia (cabbage rose) extract, Ficus religiosa (sacred fig) bark extract, Cyperus rotundus (cyperus) extract, Albizia lebbek (lebbek tree) bark extract, Inula racemosa (Indian elecampane) root extract, Withania somnifera (ashwagandha) root extract, Sida cordifolia (heart-leaf sida) extract, Convolvulus pluricaulis plant extract, Polyglyceryl-4 caprate, Coco-glucoside, Lactobionic acid, Sodium gluconate, Sodium polyglutamate, Parfum**, Dehydroacetic acid, Benzyl alcohol, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool. * from organic farming. ** from ingredients of natural origin.
Each morning and evening, spray on a cotton pad and apply to your face and neck for a refreshing tone-up.
- Key Ingredients
• Rose water is cooling to those with pitta doshas and conditions the skin, minimizing redness and irritation.
• Lodh tree is traditionally used to pacify Kapha and Pitta doshas, and promotes a youthful appearance, while soothing the skin.
• Cabbage rose balances all three doshas, significantly cooling the skin. Known for enhancing the skin’s complexion, cabbage rose provides a surge of moisture to deep layers of the skin, and supports barrier function.
• Ashwagandha is traditionally ideal for nourishing Vata and Kapha skin types, helping the skin to build and upkeep the integrity of its structure.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.