Real Beauty® Rejuvenate Milk Cleanser
$25.00 6.8 oz
Remove residue and provide deep-moisture to your skin. This milk-based cleanser whisks away dirt, makeup, and excess oil, without making your skin feel too tight or dry. Gotu kola promotes natural collagen synthesis, creating fresh, new skin cells. Suitable for those with mature skin.
- Conditions mature skin, removing makeup, sunscreen, and daily pollutants
- Provides a deep yet hydrating cleansing experience, without making your skin feel too tight or dry
- Suitable for those with mature skin
- Made with non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Vegan and Cruelty-Free ingredients
- Free from synthetic fragrance and color, parabens, and mineral oils
Aqua (purified water), Ethylhexyl palmitate, Glycerin (vegetable), Sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil, Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, Glyceryl stearate SE, Isoamyl cocoate, Arachidyl alcohol, Withania somnifera (ashwagandha) root extract, Centella asiatica (gotu kola) extract, Albizia lebbek (lebbek tree) bark extract, Jasminum grandiﬂorum (jasmine) ﬂower extract, Tecomella undulata (rohida tree) bark extract, Mimosa pudica (sensitive plant) leaf extract, Coco-glucoside, Tocopherol, Arachidyl glucoside, Xanthan gum, Sodium gluconate, Dehydroacetic acid, Benzyl alcohol, Citric acid, Litsea cubeba (litsea) fruit oil, Citral, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol.
Apply gently to damp skin in circular movements and rinse thoroughly.
- Key Ingredients
• Sesame oil provides a deep moisture to all skin types while promoting an even appearance of skin tone and protecting the skin from pollutants.
• Ashwagandha is traditionally ideal for nourishing Vata and Kapha skin types, helping the skin to build and upkeep the integrity of its structure.
• Gotu kola pacifies Kapha and Pitta imbalances, supporting natural collagen synthesis.
• Lebbek tree is useful for those looking to boost the skin’s complexion, pacifying all three doshas.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.