Real Beauty™ Revitalize Shampoo
$15.00 6.8 oz
Invigorate your scalp while whisking away excess oil in thick, oil-prone hair. This shampoo is free from sulfates and phthalates. Instead, enjoy the rich lather from three-leaf soapberry that removes excess oil. While cinnamon oil stimulates the scalp, contributing to strong, lengthy locks over time. Suitable for those with normal to thick, oil-prone hair.
- Tones the hair to promote healthy hair growth and maintain color vibrancy
- Invigorates the scalp to strengthen the follicles and minimize oil production
- Suitable for those with normal to thick, oil-prone hair
- Made with non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Vegan and Cruelty-Free ingredients
- Free from synthetic fragrance and color, parabens, and mineral oils
Aqua (purified water), Sodium coco-sulfate, Glycerin (vegetable), Glyceryl oleate, Lauryl glucoside, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Cocoglucoside, Acacia concinna (soap pod) fruit extract, Cuscuta reflexa (Indian dodder) extract, Eclipta prostrata (eclipta) extract, Emblica officinalis (amalaki) fruit extract, Hibiscus rosa-sinensis (hibiscus) flower extract, Sapindus trifoliatus (three-leaf soapberry) fruit extract, Terminalia bellerica (bibhitaki) fruit extract, Terminalia chebula (haritaki) fruit extract, Xylitol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium hydrolyzed wheat protein, Guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Cinnamomum zeylanicum (cinnamon) bark oil, Citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, Citric acid, Sodium chloride, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydroacetic acid, Limonene, Citral, Linalool, Coumarin, Eugenol, Cinnamal.
Apply a small amount of shampoo to wet hair, massage into a light lather, and rinse thoroughly with plenty of water.
- Key Ingredients
• Soap pod (also known as shikakai) translates to “fruit for hair.” With a naturally low pH, soap pod is mild and does not strip the hair of essential oils, resulting in soft, nourished locks.
• Amalaki is a hair tonic that promotes healthy hair growth and color vibrancy. Amalaki has astringent, cooling properties that stimulate the scalp and strengthen hair follicles.
• Three-leaf soapberry (also known as soapnut) has foaming and cleansing properties, because it contains a substance called ‘saponin,’ in its nutshell. Acting as a natural cleanser, it removes excess oil and buildup from the scalp. What’s more, it adds a voluminous bounce to the hair, while conditioning it to a soft, shiny, tangle-free state.
• Cinnamon oil invigorates the hair and scalp, while balancing Kapha dosha.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.