- Three leaves of holy basil
- ⅓ teaspoon of fennel seeds
- ¼ teaspoon of coriander seeds
- Six white pumpkin seeds or six fresh cucumber seeds
- Boil two quarts of water and put the water in a thermos flask.
- Add the holy basil, fennel seed, coriander seed, and white pumpkin seeds or fresh cucumber seeds.
- Keep drinking this water throughout the day, but stop drinking it after 7:00 p.m.
An Ayurvedic View on Prostate Health
Keep on topic
© 1999, 2021 Maharishi AyurVeda Products International, Inc. (MAPI). All Rights Reserved. MAPI does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. See additional information.