Real Beauty® Hydrate Body Cream
$20.00 Was: $40.00 6.8 oz
Hydrate dry skin, restoring radiance through deep moisture for a velvet-smooth result. Sesame oil moisturizes the dermis and protects the skin from pollutants. Ashwagandha helps the skin to build and strengthens its structure with prolonged use. Suitable for those with dry skin types.
- A rich cream that soaks quickly for a soft and velvety finish
- Hydrates dry and sensitive skin, protecting it from pollutants
- Suitable for those with dry skin types
- Made with non-GMO, Gluten-Free, and Cruelty-Free ingredients
- Free from synthetic fragrance and color, parabens, and mineral oils
Aqua (spring water), Isoamyl cocoate, Coconut alkanes, Sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil*, Glycerin (vegetable), Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, Persea gratissima (avocado) oil*, Polyglyceryl-2 dipolyhydroxystearate, Ethylhexyl palmitate, Shorea stenoptera (illipe) seed butter, Glyceryl stearate SE, Behenyl alcohol, Lauryl glucoside, Lactis lipida (ghee/clarified butter)*, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (almond) oil*, Withania somnifera (ashwagandha) root extract, Rubia cordifolia (manjistha) root extract, Jasminum grandiﬂorum (jasmine) ﬂower extract, Tocopherol, Sodium cetearyl sulfate, Coco-caprylate/caprate, Oryza sativa (rice) starch, Sodium stearoyl glutamate, Oryza sativa (rice) cera, Sodium gluconate, Xanthan gum, Citric acid, Dehydroacetic acid, Benzyl alcohol, Parfum**, Limonene, Citral, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol. * from organic farming. ** from ingredients of natural origin.
Each morning and evening, massage your body with cream until completely absorbed using light circular movements on your joints and long strokes on your arms and legs.
- Key Ingredients
• Sesame oil provides a deep moisture to all skin types, protecting the skin from pollutants.
• Ashwagandha is traditionally ideal for nourishing Vata and Kapha skin types, helping the skin to build and upkeep the integrity of its structure.
• Manjistha simultaneously hydrates and strengthens the skin, providing protection from pollutants.
• Jasmine has antioxidant properties to protect the skin from pollutants. It also conditions the skin and balances all three doshas.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.